TC ZNT - wall mounted heat pump for sanitary water
Aiming for maximum energy savings, Gorenje’s new medium tank volume air-to-water heat pump is
the product of longstanding experience in the design and manufacture of heat pumps and electric
water heaters. The highly energy efficient 80/100/120 liters air-to-water heat pump has been designed
as a perfect replacement for the electric water heater. The conventional medium tank volume has been augmented with a heat pump generator, which delivers superior energy performance. The air-to-water heat pump design with air ducts enables the selection of inlet and outlet points of the air, which allows use of the in various parts of the home (kitchen, bathroom, sunrooms…).
- Volumes: 80, 100 and 120 l.
- Vertical wall mounting.
- Low temperature version: from -7 to +35 °C.
- Combination of heat pump and electric heating.
- Rotation compressor.
- Wrap around condenser.
- Air ducted version.
- Legionella Control Programme
- Possibility of independent fan operation.
- Indirect air heating element.
- Tank made of high quality steel sheet, enamel coated at 850 °C.
- Magnesium anode for additional anti-corrosion protection of the tank.
- High quality heat insulation - lower heat loss.
- Large diameter of heating flange (100 mm) allows simple cleaning and maintenance.
- Simple installation and maintenance.
Electronic controler with LCD touch sensitive display:
- Temperature settings and display
- Time and day settings and display
- Display of available hot water
- Time and day programming
- Fas heating "TURBO" mode
- Heating on higher temperature (75°C)
- Setting of several day absence
- Independent ventilation function
- Error diagnostic